"Survery" Form Feedback

Hey Guys,
I just finished my “Survey” Form project. It’s not really a survey; however, I guess just a form fulfills the requirements! I’d appreciate some feedback. I mainly focused on responsiveness, since design isn’t really my “thing” :slight_smile:

ORDER PIZZA NOW!

Also i would like to know if there is another solution to the responsive font problem? I found some with google that handles every font by it self --> like i did. And another that focuses mainly on the view port. I was wondering whether there is a solution where your allowed to scale all fonts at once. For Example if you have a font with 2em (h1) and one with 1em § you could scale them with a media query to like 75% so that the h1 would be 1.5em and the p 0.75em.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Looks good - I like the way you have used the focus attribute to subtly highlight what’s missing.

From a UX point of view, be careful with anything extreme bottom left & bottom right, like you have your submit button - curved edges are becoming increasingly common on mobile phones ad part of your button might well be cut off on newer devices and would look a bit ugly - centre alignment would easily sort that out.

Well done :slight_smile:

1 Like