Looking for challenges to improve this, any would be a big help
When I open this page all of the inputs are flush left and the rest of the content is centered. I would definitely start there.
Thank you I plan on centering all the info.
@PreCookedBread, some things to revisit;
- pink text on that blue background is hard to see. Not enough contrast
- Would you want to fill out a form that had radio buttons/checkboxes with the associated labels like that?
- Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- There’s an error that you should know about when using an
Haha I tried for the colors to look up what compliments colors (horrible at design) and was told royal blue and pink mesh well but I’ll definitely switch up colors and work on the rest.