Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Tell us what’s happening:
When I am clicking on the link provided in the objective . It is not showing up. And i am getting following error.

Your code so far

<!-- file: index.html -->

/* file: styles.css */

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/113.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Link to the challenge:

The below survey form project link is not working .
https://survey-form.freecodecamp.rocks/

Welcome to our community!

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge and need some help, click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge (it looks like a question mark). This button only appears if you have tried to submit an answer at least three times.

The Ask for Help button will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

P.S. Btw, the link works fine.

this is how the linked page looks:
(I copied and pasted in three parts, please imagine them lining up :smiley: )

You might find this interesting:

Your last post had many tabs open, so I asked ‘Bing’ AI about it.

I think it is not the issue as the same error is getting on my android mobile. And only the linked page is not showing up and all other webpage is showing smoothly.

:confused: hmmm, I’m not an expert with memory.

have you tried doing a clean up of your device?
perhaps is can only load pages it already has in memory?

Thankyou for your valuable time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.