Hey everyone, I just completed my survey form and I would like to get your opinion on it. Thanks!
Nice and clean form, personally I don’t like the key frame ‘twinkle’ it draws my eye away from the form itself.
Also the text at the top hasn’t got much contrast against the background, someone with visual impairment may struggle to read this. There are contrast accessibility checkers available online to help flag this.
Anyway good job and good luck in the future, we are at a similar stage in our FCC journey !
Looking good!! A few spelling mistakes here and there which might need to be fixed
Nice background, may draw the user away from the form but who knows…
Have a good day!
Thanks for the feedback! I may remove the stars in the background or maybe make it more subtle.
Welcome to the forums @maxvh. Nice form. I like the twinkling stars in the background.
You should include the test script when you fork the pen (
Your project should pass all tests on the included test script when you submit your project.
The first option for “Would you travel to the moon?” is misspelled. The correct spelling is “Definitely”.
Keep up the good work!
Thanks Code-Camper, appreciate the advice!
Welcome to the forums @maxvh. Your form looks okay. Some things to revisit;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
- The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
- Your page passes 13/17 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- The link to the font goes in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
- Side note, if you’re going to call the
font-family“Poppins” you need to either
linkto it or
importit. You may have it loaded on your box, most will not.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- There is an HTML coding error on line 95 you should address.
- Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
Allright thank you for your feedback