I will be happy to receive feedback! T hank you
Your form looks good @DiDiPeh. Some things to revisit;
- Verify your email addr with codepen so we can see your page full view
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
- The test script, with all tests passing, should be included when you submit your projects.
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in the HTML editor. (No need to include the
bodytags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There is an HTML coding error you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the chevron in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- The one for CSS is good. Use it and address the issue(s).
- (The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C)
Thank you very much for your answer!
You’re welcome. Let us see your project after you’ve addressed the issues.