Survey Form feedback (+checkbox issue question)

Hello again to all. I don’t know if it’s okay to start a topic per project, please let me know. But I wanted to share my fun survey page completed for the challenge and I have a question!

When I click on a checkbox or radio button, exactly on it, not the label, for some reason the width changes and creates a lot of whitespace. Even though I’ve set an exact width I need it to be. How do I fix it?

Any other feedback is greatly appreciated :grin:

Julia,
You have outdone yourself. This is Beautiful.

Every element is well chosen, well layed out. The color, the text, the spacing.

On the Technical side: The media query rendition looks great.

Two small things to fix: THE BUTTON BREAKING OUT AT SMALL WIDTHS:

Screenshot 2022-03-29 4.24.14 AM

AND A STRANGE JUMPING ACTION THAT THE BUTTONS ARE DOING SOMETIMES:

BEFORE:
Screenshot 2022-03-29 4.21.35 AM
AFTER:
Screenshot 2022-03-29 4.21.42 AM

Thank you Alless :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I appreciate your comment!

I’ve fixed the button issue, not sure how that escaped my attention teehee.

As for checkboxes, I’m so entirely clueless as to why they do this, I’ve tried so many options and did so much googling, to no avail. I’m going to look at it a few hours later with a fresh attention span, and also hoping someone here might know what causes it :frowning: I think I might have overdone it with widths, but I’m just not sure, it’s so odd.

EDIT: Apparently, all I needed was to add !important to the fieldset input width. Lol. Well, that’s been resolved :grin:

That was an impressively fast fixing. You’re going to leave here, a very hire-able person, I suspect.

Ah thank you :see_no_evil: I’m having quite a lot of fun with this!

1 Like

I’m not sure how many here would agree with you on this… With skill comes ease, with ease, comes fun.

Either way… I’m sure that the skill you have was worked for. :shaved_ice:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.