Hi there
I would appreciate it if I could please receive some feedback regarding the survey form project I created.
I am a little concerned about the sizing of the survey form once it reaches 1000px or more. There’s a bit of clipping with the background image I choose as well.
I am open to any improvements suggested 
Thanks
Looks great man!
Only feedback I’d give is the suggestion box you might want to bring it up a bit for "aesthetic " reasons so it doesn’t overlap with the bottom border/footer of the page.
Hey! Your survey looks good! A couple of places where your code could be indented better. Other than that everything looked great. Keep it up.
Brilliant! Thank you for the feedback it goes a long way!
I read over the suggested improvements and made the following adjustments:
- Added further spacing for increased readability.
- Reduced the width of the form when in desktop mode.
- I ran my code through the code validation and fixed a few of the problems that were outlined.
- The comments section has reduced padding on the top, but more spacing between the label and the textarea element.
- improved code indentation for better readability.
Please find the improved version of my project via the following link: https://codepen.io/tom-williams/pen/MWKMMVY
Thanks again!