Survey Form problems

Survey Form problems

Hi, I can’t understand these two things:
8) If I enter non-numbers in the number input, I will see an HTML5 validation error.
9)If I enter numbers outside the range of the number input, I will see an HTML5 validation error.

1. All you need to do is give it input’s type number.
  2. https://www.w3schools.com/tags/att_input_min.asp

Thanks, but it doesn’t work.

According to the 8th point, if you enter anything apart from numbers it's HTML validation error.

According to the 9th point, if you enter numbers outside the specified range , then also it's HTML5 validation error.

I don’t know what to do, but thanks.

Do you have a codepen that you are working on? If you do, share the link and someone will probably be able to help you

See the Pen Fork Me! FCC: Test Suite Template by AnneJuly (@AnneJuly) on CodePen.

your input should have a type=“number” and min and max values for instance min=“1” max=“15”

It works, now only the point nine, thank you!

<input type:"number" id="number" name:"user_number" placeholder="write here" required value="1" min="1" max="15">

This is what you have, you are missing the = sign for the type attribute. ( This will clear the error )

(Additional ) Also check other input fields, you have used the colon : at many place, you should correct it

Thank you so much! It works!

Sorry, Anne for the late reply.

Don’t worry :slightly_smiling_face:

I have just started my Web Dev journey here. Grateful to meet you all sapient.

@Sujith3021 solved your query.

If you won’t mind, since how many months you are practicing these skills?

I started in late July

If you don't mind, Anne, what's your current progress?

What are you working on nowadays?