I just finished my survey project and I would like some feedback before I submit it.
Here’s a link to my codepen: https://codepen.io/zukululushikufu/full/abvOYvx
There are a few problems I’ve encountered when viewing on mobile but I’m not quite sure how to fix.
- The text in my submit button is not center aligned
- The background image changes size whenever the on-screen keyboard shows up
Your form looks good @zukululushikufu. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- There are errors you need to address
- The text in your submit button is not centered on desktop either. It’s not just a mobile thing.
- You’ve given it the same class as the rest of your form. Maybe give it another class and style it differently instead.
- Why not make your submit a
Thanks! I’ll give it a try and see if I can fix em up.
@Roma I know it took a little while but I’ve tried to fix the problems listed and ran my code through the W3C validator, everything seems fine now. Is there anything else I might have missed or need to work on for my survey page?
It looks good @zukululushikufu. I see you addressed the issue you were seeing with your button and you did some restyling. Nice job.
In case you’re not aware, one user story is failing. Get that “number-label” back in there.
Oops didn’t see that. Thanks a bunch!