Survey Form - Radio Button Test Failing

Survey Form - Radio Button Test Failing

I completed my survey form tonight and can’t seem to get it to pass the test for the radio buttons.

User Story #13: Inside the form element, I can select a field from one or more groups of radio buttons. Each group should be grouped using the name attribute.

I have the radio buttons in its own row and use the name attribute to group them. Not sure what else I need to do to get the test to pass.

Browser info: Version 68.0.3440.84 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Project link: https://codepen.io/Qwicksilver/pen/KBXjbY

Make sure to read the entire error message:

1. Inside the form element, I can select a field from one or more groups of radio buttons. Each group should be grouped using the name attribute. AssertionError: All your radio-buttons must have a value attribute : expected 5 to equal 0

Wow! I totally missed that part! Added in the value attribute and all the tests pass!

Thank you so much! It usually takes a second set of eyes to find a simple mistake. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the post, this helped me as well in general. Didn’t realize that the detailed errors dig deeper into sections than the general test case.

I know, right? Need to stop scanning and start reading my errors more. :sweat_smile: