hey here is my survey form https://codepen.io/TechBrains/pen/JjKLvGZ , please feel free to give a feedback.
I think it looks good. I noticed a couple of things. The first thing was this.
The input fields are difficult to see so I would probably style them differently. Also I noticed an error in your css when I ran the CSS analyzer. So I would fix that issue.
Hope that helps!
Your form looks good @TechBrains. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- The one for CSS is good. Use it, there’s something to clean up.
- (The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C)
- User’s are not seeing your page the way you want them to. Most won’t have ‘Poppins’ loaded on their computer and you neither
linkto it (
headelement in HTML) or
Side note: Black and white on a computer screen is hard (and tiring) on the eyes. Better color choices are
hey @jwilkins.oboe thanks for the feedback and for pointing out the mistakes.
I fixed the problems.
Thank you @Roma I will fix the mistakes and check on the issue with the colors
That is much easier to read. I would probably add the same styles to the textarea as well. (If you want to)
Good job though!
Thanks , i will change it.