Hey guys, this is my first project. Plz checkout and all kind of feedback are accepted!
I like the gradient background! Very neat idea.
Did you see that the bottom text says “If you would like to read about other major accomplishments from Bill Gates then please click here”?
Silly me! Thanks for looking out for other members!
Your page looks good @Sunny99. Some things to revisit;
- When using codepen it only expects the code you’d put within the
<body> </body>element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to
<head>click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- The link to your font would go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
- You have a value of ‘Nanum Gothic’ for your
font-familyproperty but you don’t
linkto it or
importit. Not seeing your page that way you want.
- Don’t use
<br>to force spaces. Use margin and/or padding in CSS.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- There’s an element that you didn’t close properly
- Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.
- Web Accessibility in Mind has a more thorough explanation
- “here” is not accessible
Ok, I will take care of the things you mentioned. Thank you @Roma for such an in-depth review and suggestions.