I am almost done with my technical documentation page and wanted to get some feedback before I submit it.
First off, I think I built what was asked, and passed all the tests required. I’m just feeling a little unsure about it and want to know what y’all think.
Second, I need a little assistance. I’ve added two images to one of my sections and plan to add more but I just can’t get the image caption underneath my photos. Its getting pretty annoying so any hints would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance freeCodeChttps://codepen.io/caliagent55/pen/dyXoxaqamp community!
Your page looks good @caliagent55. Some things to revisit;
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
body element in HTML. (No need to include the
body tags). For anything you want to add to the
<head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- The link to the font goes in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
- Mainly mentioning because you have elements out of order. Everything the browser renders belongs in the
body element. You have the
footer element outside.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
On a side note, because you’re asking for feedback on your page a better forum to get eyes on would be the ‘Project Feedback’ forum.
You can ask for assistance on that same forum too.
I’ve taken the liberty of moving this for you.
Thank you for the feedback and suggestions thus far. Do you recommend using W3C for all HTML code or would a code editor like VS Code or Atom do the same?
I am going through your recommendations now to make changes.
Really appreciate all your help!