Test difficulties

Tell us what’s happening:
Hello!

I think my code is right and it is still saying that is missing something. I am working on my Technical Documantation Page.

These are the error is giving which I already made sure they were like it describes. Am I missing anything? Please Help?!

10. Additionally, the navbar should contain link () elements with the class of “nav-link”. There should be one for every element with the class “main-section”.

There should be one .nav-link for every element with the class of “main-section”, and every .nav-link should be within #navbar : expected 5 to equal 6 AssertionError: There should be one .nav-link for every element with the class of “main-section”, and every .nav-link should be within #navbar : expected 5

12. Each element with the class of “nav-link” should contain text that corresponds to the text within each (e.g. if you have a “Hello world” section/header, your navbar should have an element which contains the text “Hello world”).

13. When I click on a navbar element, the page should navigate to the corresponding section of the “main-doc” element (e.g. If I click on a “nav-link” element that contains the text “Hello world”, the page navigates to a element that has that id and contains the corresponding .

Your code so far
https://codepen.io/SDooley/pen/XWmXqVW

please include the test suite in your project, as required by the project description, so it is easier to debug

note that below each failing test there is the reason of why the test is failing. I can’t see that if you don’t include the test suite.

1 Like

This is what causes all the failures. You don’t have a link for one of your elements with the class “main-section”
Fix that and all the tests will pass.

1 Like

Thank you for noticing that! Thank you so MUCH!

Glad I could help. And as ieahleen mentioned, keep the test script when forking the pen. The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.

1 Like