Tests not being passed

Hello campers, please im virtually done with theproduct landing page project,but getting two errors which i dont seem to know how to corrrect them.
The annoying one says set targets for all nav-links; which is already there.
The more technical on eis asking me to put some img tage somewhere, and i hope it,s not what im thinking.
Here is my link; Product landing page

Hey man, I just went through your codepen. You have not fulfilled these 2 criteria to pass:

1. I can see an image within the #header element with a corresponding id=“header-img”. A company logo would make a good image here.

2. When I click a .nav-link button in the nav element, I am taken to the corresponding section of the landing page.’

I have seen what you did and here’s a solution I found after forking your project and working on it:

To solve the first issue, for the header-img, you need to use the tag to create your image!
To solve the second issue, remove the <li> tags and give the class to the <a> tags instead. This should solve your problems :slight_smile:

Hope that I helped! Do ask if you need more help :wink: Happy coding!

1 Like

would try them out right away thank you Gwen

THank you
Most of the navbar tutorials i watched use li elments for their clickable items.
Thanks for the heads up