Tests running on code shows incorrect

on the last stretch and have done the correct it seems? after running the test the test says incorrect

the test says i am doing the id title with string inccorect along with the div image that needs to have img id of “image” which i did and a text caption for the image is incorrect.

what project are you doing?
you have not said so

tribuyte page for do it yourself

i have just done now what you’ve said closed it with a and then did the syntax for the image source

it still says tests not passed

i have close the div element
i have changed the syntax

it says test not passed

its still evades me and not striking any recall

no, i get it, really. all the html curriculum its just that the activities have us only get the basics and thats all iknow

i went through it like you said and nothing strikes me as something i didnt get

opening

closing

<div> </div>

div isn’t self closing ,is that right

if i do so the following code is seeming to miss something since in the test run says i need to set div with a div id

after another element? which is what i did with div
because the running test said to do but when i did you’re saying the div needs to be by itself

so if i cut the code and leave div by itself it closes it with the id being on it’s own and being incorrect?

it says within the div element there should be a coressponding image-div. if it’s saying within then im assuming its about making the div include image-div in it?

the code is correct as to the reason being that it actually creates a visual and shows it as something, its apparently showing the picture and the title, yet the testing hasn’t changed and says i am not fufilling 2, 4, and 5 after i run it.

ok and its good now for that specific one woohoo

i still cannot figure out why i have put down img as the element with the code assoicates after like src and id and it’s not being correct

It’s always a challenge for me to do exactly what the challenge says and not “this would work.” It’s only right if a: the syntax details are right and b: I did exactly what the challenge says to do in the way it said to do it. Sometimes I have to just start all over (and usually I find the tiny little thing that was tripping me up (an extra " or not the right way to close a tag or not to)… but sometimes … it looks exactly the same only it works that time…)