The survey form project

Hello everyone! Here’s a link for my Survey form project: https://codepen.io/Leikvard/full/dyYyXKZ

Would anyone please give some advice for me?

Thank you so much!

Take care and wish all of you stay healthy!

Hi!

I really like it! If I had to fill out such a survey, I wouldn’t think it was a beginner’s work :slight_smile:

I liked the highlighted input fields when selected! That’s a great idea. Creative way to make a submission form. Only thing I would say would probably be necessary to change could be the contrast ratio of the text to the background. It can be a bit hard to read with the gray on dark gray kind of look.

Good Stuff!!

Hi! It’s so nice of you to give suggestions and leave comments! It’s very encouraging to know that I’m making bits of progress.

Hi @Leikvard!

I LOVE Maangchi, and I was actually eating kimchi-jigae as I was looking at your survey :joy:

It looks great! Just some tiny nitpicks:

• I think you should use label before all select and text-inputs, instead of a normal p - it helps screen readers and it focuses on the input if you click on the text.
  • I think it could look a bit nicer with consistent margins underneath the input boxes. The last three inputs look a bit cramped together.

Keep up the good work!

Wow, I’m starting to miss kimchi-jigae after reading your reply :laughing:. Thanks a lot! Your suggestions are very helpful indeed.

Your form looks good @Leikvard. Something to revisit;

• Don’t use <br> to force line breaks or add spacing. Use CSS

Thank you so much for the suggestion and the information!