Tic Tac Toe Feedback

I finally finished the Tic Tac Toe game, and here it is in all it’s glory. This was my first try using JS’s objects usefully, and I think it really helped with the code organization, and the general safety of variables, functions, etc. Seperating UI and the game logic looks neat and makes it easy to use.

Project: https://codepen.io/imtoobose/debug/MeJZRp

If you find any bugs (the AI isn’t supposed to lose, and I haven’t managed it yet), or have features to suggest, I’d love to hear them. Any feedback is appreciated.

Looks good and works well on my mobile. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! It seems to lag a bit for the first moves. I’ll try using alpha-beta pruning to optimize it.

The design is awesome, but it looks a bit unfinished. Maybe add a tittle, some ques what is happening. There is so much space there to use. And yeah, it’s quite laggy sometimes.

1 Like

I wanted to make it suitable for mobile, so there actually isn’t that much real estate. I agree that it looks unfinished though. The white boxes just look a bit wrong. I’m still experimenting the design and hopefully I’ll find the solution.

Instead, I ended up adding an options button with statistics and an easy mode. I might add 2 player mode too.
Thanks for the feedback. :smile: