Tribute page about Melbourne

Anyone have any feedback for my tribute page project?

thanks

1 Like

Hey looks good! Here are few things I would change.

• Consider using a different font other than the default. You can look at https://fonts.google.com/
  • Try increasing the size of your paragraphs. Too many words in each row makes it difficult to read.

Cheers :tada:

1 Like

HTML analyzer is complaining about <br> element being inside <ul> element. New line is placed automatically after each <li> element.
I also agree with @shimphillip suggestion. In the example you can see how to put text in a neat column.

1 Like

Hey thanks for the feedback, i changed a couple things looks a bit better.
@SunKnightOrion i discovered the html analyzer complaining about the
same as you. Its just that without them it was just one huge page of text, you couldn’t see any space between the text, only the dot points on the left side.

is that a justifiable reason to have them there, or is it more important to have properly formatted code?

thanks

You could give a class to your list items and then in CSS give padding to add some space.

Some side notes about codepen

• codepen assumes the <head> elements for you. You only need to put in what would go between the <body></body> tags. If you want to change what’s in head click on the ‘Settings’ button
  • codepen provides you with a validator for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in each section and then click on ‘Analyze’. You have some errors in CSS you probably want to clean up. And after you fix the first arrow click on it again and it will show you a couple more.

Overall, good job.

1 Like

ah did not think of that.
thankyou

1 Like