Finally…After working on this project for 3 days, I finally completed it as a beginner Web Developer. Now as I completed it I feel very much happy by seeing it again and again. I love it! I want to know your thoughts about it. I would appreciate any feedback, good or back. Here is the link to my Tribute Page:
user interface is good ,attractive.
keep it up.
Your page looks good @Wahab. Some things to revisit;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
- The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your project.
- When using codepen it only expects the code you’d put within the
<body> </body> tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to
<head> click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- The link to your font would go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
- I mention this mainly because you have a lot of the boilerplate tags out of place. Since codepen provides the boilerplate for you, just link your fonts in the 'Stuff for
<head>’ box and add the elements that belong between the
Thanks! I completed this project in ATOM and then pasted it in code.pen. Because I do not like working in code.pen, I did not know its features, but now you told me so thanks I will fix these problems
Don’t use the
<br> tag to force spacing or line breaks. Use margin and/or padding in CSS.