Tribute Page critique please

Hey everyone,

I’ve somewhat completed my tribute page a couple of days ago and was hoping to get some feedback on it. The link to my tribute page is here. Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong, what I can do to improve, etc.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi Mina,

I was just about to start my tribute page and decided to check the forum to see what type of pages others were creating. I think your tribute page is great! It looks like a webpage that you would see in a template. The only thing I noticed was that while the text sections are responsive, I noticed that the larger images and the text and button over the last section do not appear to be responsive. If that was your goal, then the page is just fine.

I’m glad your tribute page was the first one I saw as it encourages me to produce a really cool page like yours.

Thanks for sharing.

I really like how your tribute page looks! I especially like your use of the fixed mickey mouse picture to break up the text. The only thing I noticed, like @Robin, is that some of the elements are too wide to be viewed with very narrow viewports. Fantastic work!

1 Like

WOW… that looks great for a tribute page. My favorite so far by a long shot!

1 Like

Wow, after looking at yours, I don’t feel like I’ve done nearly enough. o_o The fixed image in the back and the placement of the quote look beautiful. I’m not sure how I feel about the purple text, but I like the images used throughout the page. Others have already noted that the button doesn’t work. It’s probably just my own personal preference, but I feel like the text on the button looks better centered. Otherwise, it looks great!