Here is my first ever page done through FreeCodeCamp. I am seeking any kind of feedback to help me strengthen my weaknesses! I am trying to get better at mobile responsiveness. Thanks in advance!
Nice work! Few suggestions.
- You can remove the overflow-x for your contents, since you can’t scroll horizontally anyway.
- Style your link at the footer. You can also remove its underline.
- Give some space under your title.
Very useful suggestions and I’ve changed my code to accommodate said suggestions. Thank you @shimphillip
Nice job, unique layout.
A suggestion. Codepen provides you with validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the arrow in the upper right and then click the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
You have a few things that you need to clean up such as the paragraph and break tags not being allowed as a child of
You also have a duplicate id. Id’s can be used only once.
Thank you so much! I will correct those errors tonight. Appreciate the feedback!
The picture you used is awesome. Pictures are about 75% of the page design. You made a great choice.
Here is what I think you can improve upon.
- Set the paragraphs to text-align: justify.
- Increase the width of the #bio div in to at least 90% in mobile view.
- Decrease the title font-size in mobile view.
- Try to remove the bottom scroll bar in the #bio and #discog. I do not know why it is there.
Screenshot at 400px:
Great looking page!