Tribute Page - Feedback https://codepen.io/JohnPOR/full/bQKEbq/

Hi guys

So I’ve just completed my first project and was hoping to get some feedback, both in terms of design style and code: https://codepen.io/JohnPOR/full/NEzxqg/

I should say I am aware of some aspects not being fully responsive when on a smaller screen (‘banksy’ image and blockquote), so I am going to look at these while continuing with the curriculum.

As for style, I’m not a particularly design/aesthetically conscious person, so I’ve just played around. I’ve also been following some other resources/courses online so I wanted to throw some things in to play with for practice (parallax and gallery).

Anyhow, let me know what you think as I’m eager to improve and learn.

Many thanks

Please check the project link; it returns 404 (page not found).

Sorry about that, deleted the one wrong from codepen accidentally.

Now fixed. Thaks

Nice work even though the test suite shows your project passed 3 out of 16 user stories. You may try to use dynamic image size as the project instruction suggests.
All the best.

Hi

Thanks for your reply. I’ll definitely look into using dynamic images.

Also, I think there may have bee some confusion as there’s only 10 user stories to pass in the tribute page. Mine passed. Anyhow, that’s not important.

Thanks for your assistance and comments

Hello @JhonPOR,

HTML

• error

Unclosed element “blockquote”.

From line 83 to line 87:

<blockquote>  "Graffiti is one of the few tools you have if you have almost nothing. And even if you
                    don't come up
                    with
                    a
                    picture to cure world poverty you can make someone smile while they're having a piss"

• error

End tag “div” seen, but there were open elements.

From line 88 to line 88:

picture to cure world poverty you can make someone smile while they're having a piss"
    </div>

• error

End tag “main” seen, but there were open elements.

From line 15 to line 106:

<maim id="main">
    </main>
  • error

Unclosed element “section”.

line 21:

<section id="biography">

cheers and happy codding :slight_smile:

Note:
Tools used:
w3c markdown checker web service

Video:

Ah, now I get you. I thought you were referring to the codepen tests.

My bad.