Hi everyone, I’d appreciate it if anyone could give me feedback about my tribute page.
Your page looks good @mohamad1221. Some things to revisit;
The test script, with all tests passing, should be included when you submit your projects.
Your page passes 1/10 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.
- Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the chevron in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- The one for CSS is good. Use it and address the issue(s).
- Do not use the
<br>element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
Reference MDN Docs
- Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the giving meaningful text to links lesson. For a more thorough explanation read Web Accessibility in Mind.
- “**wikipedia entry **” is not accessible
- Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
There’s a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens