Tribute page-project feedback!

Hi
i just completed my first project !!!
waiting to hear your feedback :smiley:

Hey Kamili,

great work, I like it!

My ideas:

• the bottom text is hard for me to read, probably because the line height is very small; increasing it would probably lead to a better readability

Keep us posted!

1 Like

Hi,

It looks very nice and you’re passing all tests. It is nicely responsive and a good first project. Well done. I do feel that you can add more structure and meaning to your page.

You are using b-tags. These days it is advised to use strong tags. They create the same effect and they are semantic, screen readers pick up on them and add importance to the words.

I like the styling of the p-tag underneath the big title, it creates a sophisticated effect but I would change the p-tag into a heading because I feel it is a subtitle rather than just a sentence (I know, nitpicking)

I would use an id when I really need it. You’re using an h1 only once so why add an id? It only complicates your code. You can simply use h1 in the css. You’re also using a class desc-text but you don’t use it your css, instead you use p:first-of-type. I would take out the class.

I would group the h1, p and img together into a header tag. This add structure and meaning to your page

text-transform: capitalize : didn’t know that one yet, I learned something new today!

I would not use an h4 for the last sentence with the link. It’s not a heading, it’s a sentence. I would use a p tag and style it.

The background is nice. The main tag is nicely placed inside the page with the rounded borders and everything. Pleasant to the eye and well done.

Greets,
Karin

1 Like