Uncomment HTML is not working on my chrome

I’m unable to do Uncomment HTML I tried a lot of ways and watched videos and I did follow every step!

This is What I tried last…

<!--

<h1>Hello World</h1>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<!-- <h1>Hello World</h1> <h2>CatPhotoApp</h2> <p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p> -->

<!--
<h1>Hello World</h1>
<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<!-- <h1>Hello World</h1> <h2>CatPhotoApp</h2> <p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p> -->

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS aarch64 14324.80.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/97.0.4692.102 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Uncomment HTML

Link to the challenge:

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

The code you shared still includes lots of comment tags. In fact, the whole thing is commented out. It starts with <!-- (which begins a comment) and ends with --> (which completes a comment. To “uncomment” code you need to remove the comment tags from around it.

1 Like

Thank you, I was able to finally understand the steps and did right

Congratulations on working through the problem! Happy coding.