Use CSS Selectors to Style Elements is BROKEN

Use CSS Selectors to Style Elements the lab is broken for this script i cannot get the lab to complete . my code is correct , this type of issue for noobs is extremely frustrating and can completely destroy any confidence in coding systems as well as the trade of instruction.
I require help as i would like to forward my education upon this system ,and thank you

<style> h2 {color: blue;} </style> 
 <h2>CatPhotoApp</h2> broken
1 Like

for what you have posted it seems correct. try without dark reader extension and other extensions that changes the page, and/or with a fully updated browser.

For next time, please
If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

3 Likes

You are amazing thank you so much for the super fast respone.

Remedied thanks to ieahleen

running windows 10 , firefox browser needed to be refreshed with no extensions on and dark reader mode off,

Conclusion=I was not a bad student just cluttered my desktop with too many blocking devices and mods… cheers and thanks a million…

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.