Visual Studio Code Live Server Not Working

Hi , I was facing the same issue . By using the URL it is working but can you tell me why it is not opening directly after clicking Go live. I have also changed my default browser to chrome

try changing these settings

1 Like

Hello everyone! Please help me, when I try to run code with Live Server I get such error
“Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:80
at TCPConnectWrap.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (net.js:1134:16)”

Hi Everyone,
My editors (Atom and VSCODE) were previously working fine until yesterday the “live-server” extension on both editors stopped functioning. On VSCODE, it will generate a port, but will not show up in the browser. On Atom, the live server stopped automatically every time I launch it. I have uninstalled and reinstall both the editors and extension, but it still won’t work. At this point, I do not know what else to try. I am using windows 10 build 19041. Please, I need help in getting the fix. Thanks in anticipation.

I have faced a problem while working in vs code.I was clicked on live server but there was a popup shows port 5500. It does not work automatically. Instead of that i have to open chrome browser manually. I think it’s not comfortable for me

Have the same problem as Arksalone. LiveServer has stopped working sometime during the last month (I don’t use it on a regular basis, so I can’t tell the exact time). A hint would be really helpful.

Its works for me. Great!!!

1 Like

Hello for me it’s start working when I turn on auto save in CS code