Website not loading in the Philippines

The geographical location of a server is just one factor that affects the speed and quality of content delivered to your device. Smart routing technology balances load by off-loading traffic from geographic areas with unusually high loads.

For users in certain locations, this “load balancing” results in lower image quality or longer download times or both, even if the user has paid for faster service. This is because some areas may not have enough bandwidth capacity to handle peak demand for web content. The network provider must then start increasing bandwidth capacity in order to serve a greater number of customers with an acceptable level of performance and without overloading the network connection—increasing the cost.

When I need to use the net in countries where service providers block what they don’t want people to see, like Italy and Philippines, but my company has paid for high-speed access only restricted to certain sites due to shady regional licensing agreements (I’m looking right at you “regional licensing restrictions”), then I just use a VPN - either one that automatically connects or manually connects by starting it up on its own OS - regardless.
One great way to read about VPN review is this source.