Webview error: Operation is insecure

Hi, I’ve been trying to start the Celestial Bodies challenge but CodeRoad doesn’t seem to open at all. It keeps saying “Error loading webview: Error: Could not register service workers: SecurityError: The operation is insecure…”

Can someone help me out? Thanks!

Are you still having issues @yaasir.hasnol? So the VM starts, and CodeRoad doesn’t load. Have you tried [manually opening it?] (Running the Relational Database Curriculum in your Browser)

Yep, still having issues. Coderoad doesn’t open automatically, even after signing out and logging back in. Doesn’t matter if its through codeally, github, or freecodecamp. Manually opening it results in the same issue.

I don’t have an answer for you @yaasir.hasnol. There was another post with the same issue we didn’t get resolved. Is there any errors in your console or anything?

Yep, similar error to mine. It’s so frustrating not to be able to pinpoint the root cause of this

Do you two mind sharing any info you can? Maybe what browser you’re using, any errors you see in your console. I did a quick search and found this post - they suggested to try firefox in safe mode, and the user there said it worked. Not sure if you are both using firefox - but you could try that and/or take a look at any security settings in your browser to see if anything might be getting blocked.

I’m using Firefox. I’ve checked security settings and allowed third party cookies, allowed freecodecamp at all settings. Troubleshoot mode doesn’t help either :confused:

I primarily use firefox and don’t have any issues. Maybe try another browser?