Went to code pen to build tribute page no drop down to select no test button no test button

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/98.0.4758.102 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Build a Tribute Page

Link to the challenge:

Hello there.

Do you have a question?

If so, please edit your post to include it in the Tell us what’s happening section.

Learning to describe problems is hard, but it is an important part of learning how to code.

Also, the more information you give us, the more likely we are to be able to help.

I finished the html/css course and started the build a tribute page challenge. I tried to use codepen to write the code, but I don’t see the dropdown to select this challenge or the run test button.

I had the same issue! You have to use their template I leave the link here: https://codepen.io/pen?template=MJjpwO
(if this doesn’t work may be go to the challenge you are attempting, at the end they always link this template, it will open a new codepen with their checking dropdown)

What i did was copy paste the code I already had and checked it with the template! Hope it helps

A belated thanks for the tip. Didn’t seem to work until I pasted that link as the last thing before the closing body tag.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.