What can you say about the design of a website I am working on

Hey guys, I’m a UI/UX designer and just recently I’ve been asked to create this website http://RealSpyApps.com. this is my best project thus far, could you give me any pointers on how I could improve? I’m still a junior designer and looking for all possible feedback. I’ve spent a lot of time on this client :slight_smile:

This would probably get more response in the project feedback category. I have not looked through the entire website but at a brief glance it looks very professional.
I would say that the bottom of the pages is a bit congested. You have put perhaps a little too much info down there I think. I would try to steamline it and tidy it up a little but other than that I like it

It looks excellent to me; the time you’ve spent really shows! It’s very responsive and looks clean and professional.

The only note I might add is that when I’m viewing it on desktop, the default size of the paragraph-level font is a little small for me to read.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.