What is this effect/design called?

Link to the effect/desing page
As you can see, is a box with 3 links in the header.
So: Click one of the links and the main content of the box moves to the left and displays new content.

What is this effect/design called?
Where can I find examples of how to do this?

Then click in “Negativas”


Those are called tabs. Here’s an example: Navs and tabs · Bootstrap v5.1

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.