Where can i find angled brackets

I can’t seem to find angled brackets on my keyboard . I already tried copy pasting but it doesn’t work. Already tried shortcuts but they don’t work.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.102 Safari/537.36 Edge/18.18362.

Challenge: Headline with the h2 Element

Link to the challenge:

Might depend on our operating system and language settings.

Macs have this keyboard viewer built in for various keyboard layouts …


On the english keboard they are “shift + ,” “shift + .”

I’m working with the MSI P65 creator

Kk, in case aren’t using an english layout, this site might help you find it: