Where can I find logo's to use?

This might be a dumb question but I don’t know where to find some logo’s to use for my landing page project.
By logo I mean a small symbol that I can implement in the header. Not some big image, something more like a sticker.
Again, I really apologize if this is a dumb question.

Don’t apologize, we all start somewhere.

You can always google search logo generator and there are free websites out there that will help you generate a logo/images that you can then play with.

You can also use google’s search tools to limit the size of the file you want to search for.

Or if you have an image you already want to play with, you can always save it to your computer and then resize it there (and then upload/host it somewhere (possibly your own Github) to make it easier to access.

There are also websites out there that will resize an image for you, but you usually have to upload the image from your computer.

1 Like

If you mean something like the Twitter logo or a trash can icon, take a look at font sets – fontAwesome has some very good ones, or Google’s MaterialUI have quite a few.

If, on the other hand, you’re looking for a truly unique graphic (a chicken playing air guitar, for example), I’d say to pick up your pencil. :wink:

2 Likes

that’s exactly what I needed, thank you!