Where can I meet other people who want to develop further their Javascript skills?

Hello everyone,

I was thinking if there are some places on the internet where people who want to learn more Javascript, have some basics and want to learn to apply them can meet and form small groups maybe.

Does anyone know a place where you can join other people like beginner and further level and try to start small projects to apply what you learned here at freecodecamp ? I m thinking maybe someone in the group has a little more experience and others can learn some tricks or all learn from each other that would be great as well .

I know basics but I m lacking something I don t know where to start and what kind little projects I can try or ideas to come with, sometimes I feel lost. I would like to be in a group though and help each other out and learn more how to put in practice what I already know.
Maybe someone can help with this :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have found a few meetups on https://www.meetup.com/, you could also search for Facebook Groups and see if you find any that meetup in person.

Thank you for your answer :slight_smile: