Where to check for browser compatibility

Does anyone know of an app or website where I can check the browser compatibility of one of my sites? I only have Chrome and Safara in my laptop and I honestly don’t want to install IE and Firefox.

I need to check the compatibility for the latest versions of the browsers mentioned above. Any help is greatly appreciated.

edit: I found www.browserling.com, how reliable is this website for cross-browser testing?

Browserling is fine for testing IE11, but it charges for anything else. If you won’t install the browsers there are a fair few services like browserling, but they’ll all charge as well; just shop around for ones with free trials I guess.

I tested some things on browserstack and so far it has been free, but I am not sure how reliable it is

I thought you have to pay after the free trial expires?

I have only used it a few times so maybe I am still on the trial period. I don’t remember making an account though

With LambdaTest’s freemium account, you can perform live interactive browser compatibility testing of your websites and web applications on latest mobile and desktop browsers running on real operating systems and real machines. You can try It.