Which version of angular should I learn

Hey, guys, I am having a hard time selecting the version of angular. Currently, lots of tutorials on YouTube in which they have been using 6 but now 8 is released. Very few were using 7. So please help me with your suggestion and if you have some good resources please share.
Thanks

tldr; ng 6+ have many similarities with each other. learning the latest version wont put you at a disadvantage but you should still be knowledgeable with the previous versions

just be aware that angular 1 and angular 2 are built completely differently. Everything after v2 is build from the same foundation. that being said versions of angular will have newer features but you should still be familiar with the older way of doing things.

kinda like when newer versions of ECMAScript. even though browsers take time to adopt the features you will need to know about older features to compensate.

Any tutorial with 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8 will all be very similar. Angular 1 is completely different, the rest are very similar. So, you could watch a vid about angular 2, and make an angular 8 app. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks, guys to helping me