Why freecodecamp put JavaScript Algorithms and Data Structures Projects answer in the help Tab.?

why freecodecamp put JavaScript Algorithms and Data Structures Projects answer in the help Tab. in Responsive web Design projects The answer is not present, so we will do it by ourselves. now the answer is given is it possible to copy and paste The answer from the help center and submit

if I submit by copy and paste from the help center. I pass the project. do I get a certificate after finished in this way?
and also in These project, there is no link to see how project look like.? as we did in a responsive design project

for the responsive web design projects you could copy the example project code and it would be the same thing
it is not much different

for this project the solution is available in the help center. when i copy and pate i pass the project challenge do i get certified in this way
look this link, the project answer is avaleble in the help center.
https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures/javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures-projects/palindrome-checker

and for the projects in the previous certification it was directly in the project description, like first paragraph

are you doing this to learn, or to cheat your way to a certificate?

sorry i ask you for understanding.

You signed the Academic Honesty Policy. Did you read it before signing it? If so, there’s the answer to your question about copy/paste and certification.

1 Like

sorry for my mistake

"Aside from using open source libraries such as jQuery and Bootstrap, and short snippets of code which are clearly attributed to their original author, 100% of the code in my projects was written by me, or along with another camper with whom I was pair programming in real time.
Source: https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/academic-honesty-policy/

There is a difference between open source libraries/short snippets and the own code.

No worries, some policy/terms of use, etc are little tricky, but I am thankful that FFC do the best to make clear for everyone.

This is a violation of the academic honesty policy. Your account would be deleted.

These projects do not have a visual component. They are algorithm projects.

1 Like