A humble attempt at making a Tribute page

i know it’s not perfect but i am really proud of what i did , though i got to admit it is looking pretty bland , there are a million different ways in which i believe it can be made better. I am looking forward to all your opinions and remarks . Constructive criticisms are always welcome :slight_smile: .

Attached below is the codepen link:
Tribute Page

I think removing the outer border would make it look better and I would have the two headings a bit bigger probably h1 for the first and h3 or h4 for the second. Headers must catch the attention of the viewer. And your footer which provides the link to further info would be nicer if centered. Overall, I like your work, it was simple but very nice and soothing to look at.

1 Like

Thank you for taking your time to write to me. i thank you for your suggestions and will be taking them into consideration. Good day Mate!

Your page looks good @harikrishnajijup. Nice job. A couple of things to revisit that will help with your next projects;

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>).
    • The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
  • When using codepen it only expects the code you’d put within the <body> </body> element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • The link to your font would go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
  • It’s not a good idea to skip heading levels. You can Google ‘html skipping heading levels’ and read up on it.
1 Like

Thank you for your suggestions. I have noted them and will implement them in my future projects. Thank you for taking your time to write back.