Anyone interested to practice and discuss the progress for Algorithms and Data structures and learn together

I have been trying to practice and learn Algorithms and Data structures…but have been procrastinating. I work full time but as soon as I go home I procrastinate. I need a partner to practice the algorithms, discuss the progress and ways of their/mine thinking to solve the problem and be ready for any Software Engineer interview for Algorithms and Data Structures. I’m thinking of setting up the goal on daily/weekly basis to practice on leetcode/ any other practice platform and discuss the way of solving/progress. Let me know if anyone is interested. Hoping this will motivate me as well as you enough.

man … I would try to publish this topic in the " Project Feedback" or JavaScript or Help section of the forum, good luck :wink:

Thought it was related to getting a Job… thank you.

I’m interested in practicing anything related to coding.
But how do we do that?

1 Like

if you want to pair program, repl.it has a multiplayer feature where multiple people can work on the same piece of code together

I’m thinking of more like a study group where people motivate, share and practice Algorithms and Data structures questions…more like preparing themselves to solve any Competitive programming / Interview questions

Sounds Great!
Do you know any website that provide such services?

1 Like

This sounds like a great idea… would you be able to provide the link to your meetup group. I have tried to go to these meetups…but my lack of practice and probably my imposter syndrome has always prohibited me to attend these meetups…but I am working on it…:slightly_smiling_face:

Will have to do some research on that…will update you if I find anything…

I’d be really grateful you do that again.

1 Like

Hi i am ready to learn together and discuss.

Hi , i am interested to pair with anyone to practice data structure and algorithm to improve coding skills. Please let me know…Thank you