Build a Pomodoro Clock - fulfilled all stories but failed some tests

Tell us what’s happening:
Hello Guys,

I’ve built the pomodoro clock using React and Redux and as far as I can see I’ve fulfilled all the user stories but the test suite sees otherwise!
My clock failed tests Timer 1 and 9 - 15 as well as Audio 1 which are:

1. When I click the element with the id of “reset”, any running timer should be stopped, the value within id=“break-length” should return to 5, the value within id=“session-length” should return to 25, and the element with id=“time-left” should reset to it’s default state.

2. If the timer is running, the element with the id of “time-left” should display the remaining time in mm:ss format (decrementing by a value of 1 and updating the display every 1000ms).

3. If the timer is running and I click the element with id=“start_stop”, the countdown should pause.

4. If the timer is paused and I click the element with id=“start_stop”, the countdown should resume running from the point at which it was paused.

5. When a session countdown reaches zero (NOTE: timer MUST reach 00:00), and a new countdown begins, the element with the id of “timer-label” should display a string indicating a break has begun.

6. When a session countdown reaches zero (NOTE: timer MUST reach 00:00), a new break countdown should begin, counting down from the value currently displayed in the id=“break-length” element.

7. When a break countdown reaches zero (NOTE: timer MUST reach 00:00), and a new countdown begins, the element with the id of “timer-label” should display a string indicating a session has begun.

8. When a break countdown reaches zero (NOTE: timer MUST reach 00:00), a new session countdown should begin, counting down from the value currently displayed in the id=“session-length” element.

9. When a countdown reaches zero (NOTE: timer MUST reach 00:00), a sound indicating that time is up should play. This should utilize an HTML5 <audio> tag and have a corresponding id=“beep”.

Your code so far

My code

Running program with tests

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.77 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/front-end-libraries/front-end-libraries-projects/build-a-pomodoro-clock