I need help with choosing my laptop. I was doing my research and I can’t decide which to choose. Since I don’t have experience with programing, I am clueless and do not really know what is important to look for as a starting programmer. I am looking for a long term investment. I am in a dilemma whether i should invest into high-cost piece of tech.
My requirements for laptop:
- Coding usage
- life-long battery
- classic style (not 360°, not touch screen)
- not mac
Here are my key questions:
- Do I really need to look for 8h battery life?
- Is 15,6" display needed for programing?.. rather than 14"
- In your opinion, is +1000$ worth it in the end of the day (meaning years)?
- Do you have specific recommendations?
Thanks for replying