Calling people living in England

Hello, I have moved the post to the general section of the forum as this is not a wiki. I didn’t see another section where to move it too, so if you would prefer to have one created or move elsewhere, then feel free to bring it up to the forum moderators.

im in Leicester too and havent been accepted on the facebook group

I just started my job as a JS dev in Brighton in January. I’d love to help you guys out if I can!

I’m in Leicester aswell :slight_smile:

There are facebook groups, closest to me was coventry, but it’s pretty quiet. I’m not a facebook groupy so any chat group would be good. How about slack?

there’s a leicester group on facebook? much acitivity? Though I think considering there is relatively few of us, perhaps an all england group somewhere might be better?

ahh, 1 year later ^^ always late to the party. Was a group set up anywhere?

We have a great group in Leeds. We meet up for coding sessions and there is also a LeedsJS meetup group which meets every month.
FB group has 413 members and rising!

hey use discord a free chat and video call website

Hi, I’m fairly new to coding and i’m in the East of England in Norfolk.

Talking and exchanging ideas and support sounds really good to me and i’d love to be involved

I think a UK-wide group would do nicely! We can collabo on discord or hangouts, am certainly up for it and need some meetup. Shout out to @Dude1983 and @iampeterbanjo in case you guys are still in this phase.

I am based in west London by the way, but also go as far as Wokingham on (a lot of) occasion!