Can I build a technical documentation page on same content with FCC Technical Documentation Page?

Can I build a technical documentation page on same content with FCC Technical Documentation Page?

I don’t want to struggle for searching topic to build tech. documentation page.Already, I could’nt find a good topic for it. Can I build a technical documentation page on same content with FCC Technical Documentation Page but totally different in design? Is this legal or illegal?

Don’t struggle. Just create a technical document for something practical like a how to manual of some sort. Be original, don’t copy.

Do a forum search for “technical documentation in the Project Feedback category” to see what others have done to get some inspiration.

Well, For example if i build a page about an instructions manual of a car brand’s current or discontinued model, does it create a copyright problem.Is it illegal?

Since this is all for educational purposes, I would say no. However, if you take directly from another source, reference where you got the content (i.e. backlinks to online content, publication name (edition and/or year published), original author name and/or publisher name, etc…).

I understand.Thank you so much sir. :grinning: