Can I get Quincy Larsen's Book as a PDF or Kindle format

Hello Folks,

I am reading and enjoying tremendously Quincy Larsen’s book and audiobook " How to Learn to Code and Get a Developer Job." Is it possible to get it as a pdf or ebook format for review and search offline. I saw the previous thread on this but it was closed and over a year ago and some what inconclusive.
PS…I have used ctrl + p and saved a pdf but it is not the same as a well-formatted pdf.

Previous thread: Will the ebook Learn to Code & Get a Developer Job be available in kindle or PDF formats?

Unfortunately, obtaining a PDF or eBook version of Quincy Larsen’s book “How to Learn to Code and Get a Developer Job” may not be possible if it’s not officially provided by the author or publisher. Some authors or publishers may choose not to offer their books in digital formats, or they may have distribution agreements that restrict digital distribution.

If you’re unable to find an official PDF or eBook version, you might consider reaching out to the author or publisher directly to inquire about the availability of digital formats.
@QuincyLarson @JRodgers

Thank you very much Hasanzaib1389!

Your most welcome. Happy Coding!

As long as it is for personal use and is not redistributed I guess nothing is stopping you from printing it to PDF. There is free software you can use for it.

Technically, the minute you open the page you have a copy of it in your cache locally on your system.