Will the ebook Learn to Code & Get a Developer Job be available in kindle or PDF formats?

Just wondering if Learn to Code & Get a Developer Job will be available as a pdf or in kindle format?

If I create an ebook, who do I contact to see if they want to share it?

Are you asking if you are able to create an ebook version of Quincy’s book?
If so, I don’t believe you would be able to do that.

I can create one, but given the lack of a license it is copyrighted material and I can’t share it without permission.

In any case I am trying to figure out if the lack of an ebook was by design or an oversight.

I’m sure that your experience leads you to that conclusion. I hope we can agree to disagree on this one.

I don’t think that sharing a static ebook instead of a link to the article would be in the best interests of other learners in most cases. FreeCodeCamp content receives updates, and any static asset would not have those updates.

For who?

It sounds like people are arguing that the only way to learn is their way to learn. I find that unexpected.

I wish you success in the future!

I’m saying that sharing out of date assets is not as helpful as sharing up to date information.

Maybe it would be good to have it as an audiobook.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.