Can someone please tell me what I did wrong here. I can’t get my test to pass. Something is wrong with adding "id=“profile-link”. I have searched on google and every solution that has been posted is not working for me. I know I have something missing or something entered in incorrectly.
if you read below the user story not passing there is a
expected DIV to equal A - I read it as a div having that id and not an a element
The issue is the
<a href> at the very end of your html, there are several issues with it.
<div>you have above it has
id="profile-link"and that needs to be changed. also you need a closing tag for the
<a>itself needs a closing tag and remove the “scr” from inside it.
I was able to get the test to pass with those changes. Give it a try and report back how it works out.
<div class="profile-link" id="profile-link"> <a id="profile-link" scr href="https://github.com/kellis0910" target="_blank"
I tried both ways - the
<a> needs the id, not the
Thank you, Thank you! It worked! I guess I’ve been looking at it so much I wasn’t thinking it could be something so simple!.
exactly, there is a
div with that id that shouldn’t have it