Celestial Bodies Database - Build a Celestial Bodies Database

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
Hi, I have just finished the Celestial Bodies Database with CodeAlly , but have no idea how to submit it to freeCodeCamp. Their instructions say to save a dump - I did, but I do not have permissions to do anything with that file. I cannot connect it with my GitHub or save it somewhere - what to do next?

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/97.0.4692.99 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Celestial Bodies Database - Build a Celestial Bodies Database

Link to the challenge:

Try the instructions here:

Thank you very much. I managed to download it - it took some time to figure it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, I’m happy you managed to do this but I’m stuck on this step. It looks like nothing’s happening when I rightclick on file and click download. Nothing. I tried many times. Then, when I checked my files on my computer, the file does exist but it’s an empty file, so no information in it whatsoever. What do I do? Is it my browser? I used Chrome because whenever I tried to use Firefox or Safari, the project wouldn’t download. Any ideas, please. Thanks

You may want to open your own topic to discuss this as there is no guarantee that this person will respond…

Thanks, and so I did. Love your picture:)

1 Like

I was able to download files only from my codeally’s profile, I mean I logged there into my profile from their site not through freeCodeCamp. All projects are accessible from their site too.
For some reason (may be my firewall) the download was not permitted in any other way.
Sorry for the late reply.