Celestial Bodies Database - Build a Celestial Bodies Database

How to submit universe.sql url to free code camp? i don’t have any visible repository on my GitHub but I completed the project and have universe.sql saved on my desktop
Describe your issue in detail here.

sql_sample/universe.sql at main · bospink/sql_sample · GitHub

solution: sql_sample/universe.sql at main · bospink/sql_sample · GitHub

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/111.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Celestial Bodies Database - Build a Celestial Bodies Database

Link to the challenge:

I followed the steps in this link and it worked well:

Actually i just did added my files from the world cup project to github and this is an easier way to do it

Hi there,
Thank you for your reply, I did save the universe.sql in my Github repository as shown in previous message

but now when I tried to submit it it gives me an error message You must complete the project first.
And when I click again on Start the project and digit in bash psql --username=freecodecamp --dbname=postgres it gives me psql error: connection to server on socket failed. No such file or directory.
It’s really frustrating

Yeah i have been having problems getting projects and courses to submit for the past couple of days but today i managed to get three to complete. Just follow the steps in the link at the top of the curriculum page. Reopen your project when it says 100% hit continue. Then hit the back button on log into another course then log out and log back in and hopefully you will see the check mark that says you completed the course.